We have developed the DSU gasket sample case with the vision of helping the refrigeration engineer to find the right gasket profile fast and easy. The sample case consists of over 100 commonly used gasket profiles sorted by shape.
Together with our catalog, website and WhatsApp service we ensure that our customers get any bespoke gasket fast and with OEM compatible quality.
Use the sample case
1. Look at the cross section of the gasket profile.
A cross section of a few mm can be cut out from the refrigerator door gasket while it is still fitted.
2. Place the gasket profile cross section on the overview to determine the profile category:
- Dart-profiles / Push-in / Arrowhead type profiles with a regular dart
- Dart-profiles / Push-in / Arrowhead type profiles with a large or odd dart
- Dart-profiles / Push-in / Arrowhead type profiles without magnet
- Flap profiles / Flat profiles
- Lip profiles
- Compression profiles
3. Look for the gasket profile category in the sample case, catalog or on our website for the matching profile.
Did you find the matching gasket profile? Take the outside-to-outside or dart-to-dart dimensions and calculate your price on our website using our fridge gasket configuration tool.
Couldn’t find a matching gasket profile? Send a WhatsApp of the cross-section to 0031 6 30 50 3000 or attach the cross-section to our orderform and send it to us by post.
We will help you find the right gasket profile or advise you a suitable alternative.