Fridge seal for SCHOTT Termofrost glass door chiller- and freezer cabinets
Fridge door seal profiles used in SCHOTT Termofrost wall cooling units with glass door include.
SCHOTT Termofrost reference code P7076 = 129-M and P8230 = 124-M
About Schott Termofrost
Schott Termofrost is a worldwide player in the field of chiller- and freezer cabinets. It also has a range of sliding glass covers for horizontal refrigeration units in cooperation with Denmark based BEHR A/S. The production of Schott Termofrost glass doors takes place in Europe (SCHOTT Flat Glass CR s.r.o., Czech Republic), Brazil and Malaysia.
The Schott Termofrost assortment of glass doors are used in several types of cooling units:
· Glass doors for commercial freezers
o SCHOTT Termofrost® ECO-Clear
o SCHOTT Termofrost® CRS
· Glass doors for commercial chiller cabinets
· Glass doors for freezer cabinets
· Glass doors for freezer storage rooms
· Glass covers for horizontal refrigeration units (Keep Cool systems by Behr A/S)