ISECO Silicone Door Seal
Silicone door seal profiles as applied in a ISECO ovens and combi-steamers include:
ISECO Silicon seals
Use control + F to search for your model number or partnumber in the table below.
|Vitalis One Flex||24x80||20x95||Order|
After its bankruptcy in 2017 ISECO was taken over by Electro Calorique, one of the worlds leading producers of food distribution systems for health institutions.
We offer cost competitive ISECO silicon seals for the various sizes of doors as used in the various types of ISECO (CALDORINOX) food transport trolleys, food distribution trolleys, regeneration units and static rethermalisation units:
- Serelis one Fresh and regeneration trolley
- Serelis ward based bulk-food regeneration trolley
- Carbo-Fresh individual portion meal transport
- Energis individual portion meal distribution and regeneration trolley
- Carelis meal distribution trolley and regeneration trolley
- Navis Carbo individual portion meal transport and regeneration trolley
- Navis Caldo Hot Line Distribution trolley
- Navis bulk food transportation trolley
Type VITALIS (Apetis)
- Vitalis Carbo meal distribution trolley and Static Re-thermalisation Unit model 20
- Vitalis Fresh meal distribution trolley and Static Re-thermalisation Unit
- Vitalis Single food distribution trolley
- Vitalis One Flex 24 fresh 80, 30 carbo 80 etc.
- Vitalis EVO 24 carbo 95, single meal distribution trolley etc.
- Mantinis One – sealing strip
- 7Fresh individual meal distribution trolley
- TMP 6 2 FRESH meal distribution trolley
- Energis static meal distribution trolley
- Static rethermalisation units ISECO various models
- Transtronic single-tray meal distribution trolley
Europe based supplier of OEM compatible silicone sealing frames as applied in commercial catering ovens and steamers.
Contact us for the design and (mass) production of silicone profiles by the metre and as vulcanized frames for the application to seal oven and steamer cabinet doors. All common grades and colors of Wacker high quality silicone compound are available. Our standard silicone assortment to replace worn or broken oven seals is available from stock by the metre or on coils.
Seals made out of silicone are used in commercial kitchen and bakery equipment doors because of the thermal stability of silicone. Silicone has a constancy of properties over a wide temperature range: from -90C to +280C (peak temperatures of around maximum +300C). This and the ability of silicone to repel water and form watertight seals makes it the ideal material to seal steamer and combi-steamer doors. More information about the properties of silicone.
Register for an account.
Help with finding the right seal profile
No matching seal profile for your ISECO refrigerator in the overview above? Send us a picture of the seal cross-section and we will help you to find the right profile number.