Fridge seal for Kirsch Pharmaceutical and Laboratory refrigeration equipment
Fridge door seal profiles for Kirsch refrigeration appliances:
Kirsch has been established in 1865 as a coppersmith and over the years it developed into a leading company in the field of health care and laboratory cooling. Today the Kirsch brand is known all over the world for its reliable products for refrigeration in the pharmaceutical and laboratory sector. Kirsch refrigerators are manufactured in Offenburg, Germany.
The Kirsch assortment consists of several types of refrigeration equipment:
- Pharmaceutical refrigerators MED-85 / 100 / 125 / 288 / 340 / 468 / 520 / 600-S Series
- Pharmaceutical freezers FROSTER-MED-70 / FROSTER-MED-95
- Blood bank refrigerators BL-100 / 176 / 300 / 520 / 720 Series
- Blood plasma freezers FROSTER-BL-178 / 180 / 330 / 530 / 650 / 730 Series
- Laboratory refrigerators – Basic version / Explosion Proof – Re-Circulating Cooling
- Laboratory freezers - Basic version / Explosion Proof – Re-Circulating Cooling
- ESSENTIAL-Line refrigerators
- Standard equipment
- Pharmaceutical Refrigerators - ESSENTIAL-100 / 280 / 460 / 700 Series
- Blood Bank Refrigerators - ESSENTIAL-100 / 280 / 460 / 700 Series
- Laboratory Refrigerators – ESSENTIAL-100 / 280 / 460 / 700 Series
DSU is the No. 1 European supplier of bespoke refrigerator seals including KIRSCH refrigerator door seals. We produce OEM equivalent magnetic door seals for all makes of commercial refrigeration equipment as used in laboratories and the healthcare sector. We support you with the profile selection and always offer a solution for any seal problem.