ISOBAR Cold Room Door Seal
Soft PVC, rubber, EPDM or silicone door seal profiles as applied in a ISOBAR Cold Room, Walk-in Cooler or Walk-in freezer insulated hinged or sliding door include:
Isobar part numbers
Isobar en Isocab have joined forces under the name of Isomasters since 2018. Isomasters is part of the larger Kingspan group of companies.
Isomasters is a Belgium based producer specialized in the production of isothermal solutions such as cold-room panels, modular cold rooms and insulated hinged and swing doors for cold rooms and freezers.
The modular cold rooms are designed for the use in the retail, horeca, catering and food industry. Isobar and Isocab cold rooms, freezer rooms and doors are produced in Beveren-Leie, Belgium and sold to customers throughout Europe and beyond. Isodoors are sealed with a double door seal (42-A) and have a customizable sweeper gasket at the bottom of the door for maximum insulation.
ISOBAR has a broad assortment of modular cold rooms, freezer rooms and insulated doors and windows for the purpose of keep in (food)products cold within the retail, catering and food industry:
- Standardized cold rooms and freezer rooms
- Modular ISO 06 – 08 – 10 – 14 – 18
- Customized cold rooms and freezer rooms
- Isodoors – Coldroom and freezer doors
- Swingdoors and Freezerdoors
- OFE single hinged cold-room doors
- ODE singe hinged freezer doors
- OFD double hinged cold-room doors
- ODD double hinged freezer-room doors
- LFE – LDE insulated cold and freezer panels
- Swingdoors and Freezerdoors
- Swing and sliding doors for positive temperatures
- Swing and sliding doors with frame heating for negative temperatures
- Glass doors with or without heated double glass
- Isolated or plastic office doors
- Flip-flap doors and strip curtains - ISOVENTA
- Fixed, sliding, handle or hinged windows, fitted with thermal double glass
- Racks and a complete range of cooling units
Europe based producer and supplier of soft PVC, EPDM and silicone gaskets and rubber sweepers as applied to seal ISOBAR hinged cold room doors. We also supply an assortment of EPDM, Silicone and Rubber sealing profiles and angled rubber sweepers by the metre for servicing and repairing hinged and sliding cold room doors, cold store doors, step-in cold room doors, vessel cold room doors, roll-in cold room doors and roll-in freezer room doors. We keep stock of over 220 gasket profile styles covering all major brands in commercial refrigeration and cold storage solutions.
Register your company to receive access to our B-to-B portal and manage your gaskets demand for restaurant, retail, bakery and marine cold room gasket spares online.
The DSU portal enables you to manage your service and maintenance spares for cold room doors. Portal features include:
- Configuration tool to calculate gasket prices
- Quotation tool
- Custom pricing
- Order status
- Order history
- Drop-shipping option
Help with finding the right seal profile
No matching seal profile for your ISOBAR refrigerator in the overview above? Send us a picture of the seal cross-section and we will help you to find the right profile number.